Jason Van Blerk

I have to second Ged Brannan as the worst player I have seen. His only positive contribution was accidentally shanking a 40 yard goal against Forest.

oakiecokie said:
Never thought this fucker could get any worse having had a bad stint with us,but the older he gets he fucking is. I give you :
Nigel Hate City Gleghorn !!
I hate this guy with a passion!! When he's in GMR with Cheeseball he makes my ears bleed with the verbal diarrhoea

Blue Lloyd said:
mcfcliam said:
Just how bad was this guy?

Wasn't very old then, maybe 6-7 but I always remember my dad hating him and calling him a 'wage thief'.

Seen many people mention him on here as the worst player we've ever had.

He was one of many during that period - Conlon, Creaney, Roger....

<shakes head sadly>

Yeah City, in the mid 90s were toss.

Van Blerk, Vaughan, Creaney, Frontzeck, Russell, Bradbury...basically, pretty much anyone signed by Alan Ball or Frank Clark

think a lot of our younger viewers are just mentioning players that older viewers are saying were shit,i mean does anyone think we'd have won at OT if Simon Tracey hadn't been in net?

Skipdog said:
oakiecokie said:
Never thought this fucker could get any worse having had a bad stint with us,but the older he gets he fucking is. I give you :
Nigel Hate City Gleghorn !!
I hate this guy with a passion!! When he's in GMR with Cheeseball he makes my ears bleed with the verbal diarrhoea

And he can`t use the excuse that he was a bad player in a poor team.
He was fooking worse than that !!!!

Negouai and Conlon. Uugh!
Can't remember which Georgian was which now.
Kavelashvili, Tschedadze, Shelia. Never managed to sign the Arveladze's, even though we wanted to. That would have been a full house.

OnlyOneUweRosler said:
Blue Lloyd said:
mcfcliam said:
Just how bad was this guy?

Wasn't very old then, maybe 6-7 but I always remember my dad hating him and calling him a 'wage thief'.

Seen many people mention him on here as the worst player we've ever had.

He was one of many during that period - Conlon, Creaney, Roger....

<shakes head sadly>

Yeah City, in the mid 90s were toss.

Van Blerk, Vaughan, Creaney, Frontzeck, Russell, Bradbury...basically, pretty much anyone signed by Alan Ball or Frank Clark

Yes, pretty grim. It made me laugh when people were saying our performance away at Liverpool was the worst they'd ever seen...

Most players who were in the team when we got relegated to the third tier in 1998.....pretty much all signed by Ball or Clarke, todays bad performances just don't come close to how bad that season was!

The list of players that ruined my childhood:

Andy Dibble
Eike Immel
Michael Frontzeck
Darren Wassall
Jason Van Blerk
Simon Roger
Ged Brannan
Gerry Creaney
Craig Russell
Gareth Taylor

There's probably (most likely) more but I'll start my screaming fits if I try and remember any more of these clowns!

How the hell did Frontzeck play for germany?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Frontzeck

Tony Vaughan ]
Lee Peacock ]
Tony Scully ] - - - Forgot about these guys!
Lee Bradbury ]

I think having Scot Hiley on here is a bit harsh, he was a decent fullback who had two horrific injuries that ruined his career. I remember the *crack* *silence* *scream* that happened right in front of where I was when he broke his ankle in front of the Kippax. That was nasty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.