Jason Van Blerk

Better than the fuckers who post someone that has been mentioned several times though lol

I thought tony Vaughan was'nt too bad. I was young though, but I used to feel sorry for him when people booed his name being read out as he waved to his family in the stands.

my son has just played against a averly fc in the essex senior cup and carl griffiths was there manager! they lost the final 2 0 and then got relegated! not even a good manager!!

stingthunder said:
who remembers a striker called ray kelly?? made his debut against huddersfield on sky on a friday night in 1997 never played again
Ray Kelly,we signed him from Athlone town I think,being irish I always kept an eye for him but he never broke out of the reserves,although I think he was decent in the reserves.

clowns pockets said:
Blue Dan said:
Someone may have mentioned him already and I missed it, but I'd say Terry Cooke deserves a place on the roll call of City's worst ever players.

He looked fucking brilliant for half a season when he was angling for a permanent contract and then proceeded to play like a complete c*nt for the next couple of years before we finally managed to get shut of him.

Maybe I'm being a little harsh, he did score one of the penalties at Wembley in '99 afterall.
Cooke was outstanding in the 2nd half of the 2nd division promotion campaign,played his last game when he was subbed in the 1st half at Bolton the following August when Kennedy scored the winner...............

He did a lot more for us than the likes of Dickov, just couldn't play him and Kennedy or we would get torn apart. Kennedy had an excellent season so Cooke did not feature much, but I did think there was a game 2-1 down v pompey were we played them both 2nd half and won 4-2 circa Nov 1999.

As for Jason Van Blerk, he did play for a better team than City after we got relegated to div 2.

Corky said:
clowns pockets said:
Blue Dan said:
Someone may have mentioned him already and I missed it, but I'd say Terry Cooke deserves a place on the roll call of City's worst ever players.

He looked fucking brilliant for half a season when he was angling for a permanent contract and then proceeded to play like a complete c*nt for the next couple of years before we finally managed to get shut of him.

Maybe I'm being a little harsh, he did score one of the penalties at Wembley in '99 afterall.
Cooke was outstanding in the 2nd half of the 2nd division promotion campaign,played his last game when he was subbed in the 1st half at Bolton the following August when Kennedy scored the winner...............

He did a lot more for us than the likes of Dickov, just couldn't play him and Kennedy or we would get torn apart. Kennedy had an excellent season so Cooke did not feature much, but I did think there was a game 2-1 down v pompey were we played them both 2nd half and won 4-2 circa Nov 1999.

As for Jason Van Blerk, he did play for a better team than City after we got relegated to div 2.
i agree,good player Cooke but hewas never gonnastart before Kennedy that season,could have sworn that Bolton game was his last...could be wrong though

citykev28 said:
carl griffiths should be nowhere near this thread. he was a ray of sunshine in dark times until everton kicked him off the park.

Agreed. enjoyed watching him. Remember that goasl he scored after the trickery by Rocastle down the right. Great goal.

Carl Shutt?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.