Javairo Dilrosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks that way,just passed a medical in Germany apparently.

A shame,another who will come back to haunt us.
Who are the ones who are currently haunting us? Maybe Rony Lopes? Sancho probably will, but he's only just played a handful of games so far

Who are the ones who are currently haunting us? Maybe Rony Lopes? Sancho probably will, but he's only just played a handful of games so far
Lopes, Sancho and soon Diaz if we don`t give him playing time

Diaz will probably leave, it happens. The fact of the matter is we're going to have to get used to this sort of thing. Every top club loses players
All three of them are world-class talents, and if we had played them we could save a lot of money in the upcoming transfer windows. Maffeo only has 1 year left as well. He was easily our best player in the league cup game against the rags last season, but we sent him out on loan and instead bought a Real Madrid flop for 30m

All three of them are world-class talents, and if we had played them we could save a lot of money in the upcoming transfer windows. Maffeo only has 1 year left as well. He was easily our best player in the league cup game against the rags last season, but we sent him out on loan and instead bought a Real Madrid flop for 30m
Yeah maybe... it's not that simple though. It's impossible to tell for sure whether it's going to work out for every one of these guys, so you're going to lose some. As long as we're not losing the Messi/Neymar/Mbappe level talents I'm pretty relaxed about it, these are all educated guesses after all.

Also Danilo has been good this year. If he had to play an extended run of games for Walker I'd be very comfortable. The fact that you'd prefer Pablo Maffeo be the backup right back doesn't really change that.

If it's that's straight forward why do we not just play them?

We all know Pep does give chances to young players. If they deserve to get that chance and if they are good enough. And if it doesn't obstruct the path that has been set by both management and player. They train with the dquad so Pep has a daily look on developments and I'm pretty sure he and his entire staff will know better than to keep a youngster on the bench or away from 1st team football for the sake of it. We all judge by the sideline. We know knowt about football and about daily matters concerning players and management. It's the same discussion everytime a youngster leave.
We all love to see young players from the academy in the first team, but I want to see the special ones (because that is the level we are at nowadays) and be sure these special ones don't leave other than that they wanna leave themselves.

Dilrosun is a talent, but judged not good enough for us at the moment. Yes, maybe we need to buy him back one day when his development continue and he becomes that good we want to get him (back). If so, we need to pay. Well, I rather we pay for a youngster that seemed to be not good enough than needing to sell our best players. And so far not many youngsters that have gone set the world alight while we enjoy the development of Phil Foden who at this very moment looks a tremendous prospect.

I think on a whole for English football, its great that young lads not scared to move to foreign fields to get playing time. They will hopefully embrace new styles of play and a more tactical set up, which can limit some of our players at a certain stage.

Like some have said, losing talent isn't great, but its inevitable to happen, and in a way a good sign that the academy is producing the goods, just hope some do get a path trhough and we don't lose too many

I think on a whole for English football, its great that young lads not scared to move to foreign fields to get playing time. They will hopefully embrace new styles of play and a more tactical set up, which can limit some of our players at a certain stage.

Like some have said, losing talent isn't great, but its inevitable to happen, and in a way a good sign that the academy is producing the goods, just hope some do get a path trhough and we don't lose too many

I agree with your point, but to be fair Dilrosun is Dutch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.