Javi Garcia (cont....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Javi Garcia

Roll On City said:
Duncan Castles - Javi Garcia will cost #mcfc £15.8million + £2.4million in variables, making it more or less an £18.2million deal. (via @DuncanCastles)

Is this a solid then? If he is coming to us tht will be a top signing... Just worried now it falls through!! Mate who supports Benfica text me that fans are gutted he has left and will be brilliant at city !! Get in!

sam-caddick said:
Much happier it is 16m. That sounds about right and good business from our behalf.

25m was just too overpriced.

I wonder if City have a surprise up their sleeves with all these Barcelona rumours going around?? I hope so.

Why is the fee so important to you? No-one will know the fee apart from the two clubs.

I understand the great feeling you get from grabbing a bargain, but how do you constitute £16m as ok, but £20m too much? Are we paying it all in one go, or over 5 years? Who knows, who cares! We have FFP under control.

SSN are a joke. They've just tried to "break" the story that a £24million fee is agreed and he is signing subject to medical, when a matter of about 10 minutes ago they had a reporter outside our ground saying we've agreed a deal in the region of £16million.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.