Javi Garcia (cont....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Javi Garcia

No danger if we agree a fee, Yaya Toure had his medical in Barcelona.

brian the blue said:
SSN are a joke. They've just tried to "break" the story that a £24million fee is agreed and he is signing subject to medical, when a matter of about 10 minutes ago they had a reporter outside our ground saying we've agreed a deal in the region of £16million.
Really?

blundellbluemoon said:
Roll On City said:
Duncan Castles - Javi Garcia will cost #mcfc £15.8million + £2.4million in variables, making it more or less an £18.2million deal. (via @DuncanCastles)
FEE AGREED ON SKY NOW 24 MILL BIT STEEP BUT GREAT BUY.

Ok, no need to shout !!

sam-caddick said:
I wonder if City have a surprise up their sleeves with all these Barcelona rumours going around?? I hope so.

What Barcelona rumours? Please don't tell me this is the ITK's bandwagon :D? Not read anything in the media about Barcelona offloads.

Subject to a medical then.

Great news. a big loss for Benfica, that's for sure.

Is the player here in the UK?

blundellbluemoon said:
Roll On City said:
Duncan Castles - Javi Garcia will cost #mcfc £15.8million + £2.4million in variables, making it more or less an £18.2million deal. (via @DuncanCastles)
FEE AGREED ON SKY NOW 24 MILL BIT STEEP BUT GREAT BUY.
I wish people would read a bit of the thread before shouting at everyone.....

ono said:
brian the blue said:
SSN are a joke. They've just tried to "break" the story that a £24million fee is agreed and he is signing subject to medical, when a matter of about 10 minutes ago they had a reporter outside our ground saying we've agreed a deal in the region of £16million.
Really?
Has he signed yet on your telly ono?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.