Javi Garcia (cont....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
Whats the word on him? Better than de Jong or nay?

bit of an animal by all accounts- very physical....can,t wait for him to kick that little turd cleverley all over the etihad.....

blutomato42 said:
Is there any hint we may have already signed him, but the club hasn't announced it yet? If not, how long should it be before this deal's completed?

About an hour and a half.

Sounds shite but he's spanish so must be better passer than De Jong. Yep thats my line and im sticking to it.

Mark - TheBlue said:
Sounds shite but he's spanish so must be better passer than De Jong. Yep thats my line and im sticking to it.

either clarkie attempt or utter tosh.

Mark - TheBlue said:
Like I always say you can't go wrong with a spaniard or a german.

Salar said:
Mark - TheBlue said:

Michael frontzeck was German wasn't he? (sorry couldn't resist)

Mark - TheBlue said:

Yes because only shite players get into the Spanish national team.<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:16 pm --<br /><br />
Salar said:
Mark - TheBlue said:

Uwe and Bertie Troutman spring to mind. Great City servants both.

A random fact that he is the cousin of the former Liverpool winger Luis Garcia.

Pam said:
Mark - TheBlue said:

Yes because only shite players get into the Spanish national team.

-- Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:16 pm --

Salar said:
Mark - TheBlue said:

Uwe and Bertie Troutman spring to mind. Great City servants both.
I was referring more to the current crop of players.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.