Javi Garcia (cont....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salar said:
bluethai said:
still not sure about this one, heard Real Madrid fan said this guy was useless and so slow while playing there, may be just one off opinion though.
I have also heard some people say that he is slow.Hopefully will be able to make up for that with his technical ability.

NDJ was slow also.

OB1 said:
Doesn't look slow tackling Kaka
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JgOyAnz9Tg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JgOyAnz9Tg</a>

kacky bottled it

80s Shorts said:
Salar said:
bluethai said:
still not sure about this one, heard Real Madrid fan said this guy was useless and so slow while playing there, may be just one off opinion though.
I have also heard some people say that he is slow.Hopefully will be able to make up for that with his technical ability.

NDJ was slow also.

Erm, or Gareth *Usain Bolt" Barry.

80s Shorts said:
Salar said:
bluethai said:

NDJ was slow also.

Madrid's current holding midfielder Xabi Alonso is hardly lightning fast

Salar said:
bluethai said:

I am horribly reminded of Corluka. Technical ability means diddly if Hamman can run past you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.