Altogether now......

We signed Javi
In Fergie Time
Signed Javi
In Fergie Time.....

i♥city! said:
bapi said:
i♥city! said:
Sorry i don't see the humour here . Can you please "break it down" for me?
There's no humour. It's a fact.

What does being an animal lover have to do with the racist allegations on Javi Garcia . Please enlighten me
I think his point is it's just a strange combination.

Like how Hitler was a vegetarian (and no, I'm not comparing our new signing to Adolf Hitler, he was more of a box to box player).

Bluemoon115 said:
i♥city! said:
bapi said:

What does being an animal lover have to do with the racist allegations on Javi Garcia . Please enlighten me

Like how Hitler was a vegetarian (and no, I'm not comparing our new signing to Adolf Hitler, he was more of a box to box player).

Hahaha keep digging

Bluemoon115 said:
i♥city! said:
bapi said:

Hitler loved going into oppositions territory. bum dum tish

johnmc said:
Bluemoon115 said:
i♥city! said:

Ha!

Only on Bluemoon...

This makes us the third heaviest spenders, all of a sudden.

johnmc said:
Bluemoon115 said:
i♥city! said:

Adolf loved his dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.