Javi Garcia (cont....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Javi Garcia

Carstairs said:
I don't hate Kolarov pal, quite the opposite, I rate him highly going forward.

But I certainly wouldn't like to see him in the starting 11 against Real Madrid.

Would you? Seriously?

Gotta say I fancy him more in Mancini's new formation... Him and Maicon as wingbacks sounds good to me....

Kolarov got torn apart by Matt Phillips, wouldn't like to see him defending against Ronaldo or Di Maria. Clichy could do a job though, he had one of the trickiest wingers in the league (Nani) in his pocket last season.

I don't quite hate Kolarov, but imo, he is a useless player (for us in the present day). No where near good enough. Scoring important goals is useful, but it isn't the one off goals I look for in a player, consistency every week is what I want.

Anyway, this forum isn't to discuss Kolarov...

Clichy is better at defending and going forward, kolarov would only play if clichy was unfit if i was in charge.

ban-mcfc said:
Clichy is better at defending and going forward, kolarov would only play if clichy was unfit if i was in charge.

Kolarov's better at attacking, our left-backs are like Real's(granted not as good) Marcelo = Kolarov(shite at attacking but gets forward well) Contreao = Clichy(pacey, excellent at reading the wingers trick, can cover in well but not the greatest going forward.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.