Javi Martinez.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
This man will be a superstar. Will get a big move one day.
He's already at the biggest club he could be at being a Basque born player. I can't see him leaving for awhile as their team is so young and talented rite now they consist of a lot of spains up and rising stars, (Martinez, llorente, muniain, Herrera, amorbetia, susaeta,etc...)<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:42 pm --<br /><br />
BlueGun said:
Tevez City said:
Cheaper than Modric.

But not better.
That's like comparing yay a and Silva, they play totally different roles. Martinez is more of a holding midfielder with more of a defensive feel but he's growing into a descent attacker as well, but not quite the role of modric who is an attacking creator

CitySpaniard said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
This man will be a superstar. Will get a big move one day.
He's already at the biggest club he could be at being a Basque born player. I can't see him leaving for awhile as their team is so young and talented rite now they consist of a lot of spains up and rising stars, (Martinez, llorente, muniain, Herrera, amorbetia, susaeta,etc...)

Yeah I know that, I happen to believe Muniain is one of the best young forwards in world football. But because of his Basque origins, does this restrict his availability in the transfer market? Pardon my poor knowledge.

For me we should sign him and Sanchez and or Mata, cover for both NDJ and Silva at a stroke. ((Heads slips out of hands bangs napper on desk and wakes up) :-)

corrigan of norway said:
A bloke we could go for is Thiago Alcantara, he is a class act :-)
We tried last summer, but Barca wouldn't budge<br /><br />-- Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:17 pm --<br /><br />
Ntini77 said:
Him or Montolivo (?) would be perfect to replace Barry.
Definitely Martinez over Montolivo for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.