Jay Slater | Body confirmed as Jay (P159)

To be fair the weirdest thing about this thread, for me, is the discovery that mad Eyed Screamer is a mod.
I always thought we kept him as entertainment, given his musical tastes.
×× awaits imminent ban ××
I think they tell him he's a mod for self esteem reasons but someone is always there just in case something happens.

Think Joe Biden going to the toilet, always a guy mop in hand never too far away.

To be fair the weirdest thing about this thread, for me, is the discovery that mad Eyed Screamer is a mod.
I always thought we kept him as entertainment, given his musical tastes.
×× awaits imminent ban ××
No Im with you. I presume that because bm has gone on for so long, ric is desperate. All the decent posters are in bed by midnight and ric needed someone to police the crackpots.

Has anyone looked under his bed?

SnapSafe Under Bed Safe Large 100 Lb Weight Capacity 14, 58% OFF

Not reading 142 pages, so sorry if it's already been said, and haven't been following the story too much...

My guess is a deal gone wrong. Maybe also connected to a Rolex going missing.
He's been made aware that he's done for and decides it's better to "disappear".

Reasons:
Why walk away from a bus stop that was due in 10 mins = makes no sense

Why wonder off the main road, even if you don't know which way to go = even the wrong way just keeps you on the bus route

Why facetime somebody to tell them that your lost, thirsty and only have 1 bar of battery = a text would achieve the same result and save battery

The last phone "ping" locates the phone down a steep ravine way off the track = thrown there to hint he has fell

So while i could believe it's all an accident, i think it is more likely deliberate.
I feel there is a chance he has come to harm at somebody's else's hands for a bad deal/theft. I think it most likely he is in hiding at a friends place, still on the island.

I bet the plan was to lie low for some time and try and return home on the quiet.
Not the brightest idea because of the media attention. But these people tend not to be the brightest, and it is probably a unplanned panic decision anyway.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.