Jay Slater | Body confirmed as Jay (P159)

Lost in the mountains? In Tenerife? There’s a big volcano in the MIDDLE of the island. Walk away from it and head towards the blue stuff called ‘sea’. Like on most volcanic islands, the majority of the population will live near the blue stuff. Christ, follow the aircraft coming in to land. Alternatively, wait til dusk and head towards the lights. Might be a sign of civilisation.
All he had to do was walk down the actual proper road from Masca into the valley where he would reach Santiago del Teide and get a bus / lift back to where he was staying. That's if he failed to thumb a lift before reaching Santiago.
Suggestions on here that he might have been off his face. So much so that he ignored the easy and obvious road option and instead walked off into the mountains to fight with the cacti and talk to the lizards?

I might be a miserable sod but why does everything have a go fund me page these days? What difference is that going to make for a missing lad?

Different I know but it’s like when failing restaurants and the like open up a funding page. Fuck off, if I’m going to give a private for-profit business I want a stake in that business. I’m not donating cash so someone else can keep their failing profit making enterprise afloat.
Begging for money . I wouldn’t dream of doing anything like that

Have been to Masca on an excursion a couple of times.
Now I have ran 4 marathons (here) but even I would fancy walking in that area at all.
However parts of this story simply don't add up for me. Hope I am wrong and the lad is found but it's not looking good.
And to ask an obvious question why is a funding page set up, for what purpose?

Now I have ran 4 marathons (here) but even I would fancy walking in that area at all.
However parts of this story simply don't add up for me. Hope I am wrong and the lad is found but it's not looking good.
It seems to be the thing to do nowadays, putting a price on disaster.

Something doesn't add up with the whole thing

Ray Mears mentioned the 3 time scales needed to sustain life.
3 minutes without oxygen and you are dead.
3 days without water and you are dead.
3 weeks without food and you are dead.
So unless this lad has managed to obtain some water 3 days ago, he is now deceased !!

Please tell me bourbon counts as water?

In the 8 man attack he was part of, intention to supply class A drugs was included in the charges. Of course he could be totally reformed now but it’s looking suspicious.

I think he thought the drugs were washing powder and the lads head was a titleist pro v, number 3.

Could have happened to any of us.

To be honest, the thing that really stands out for me now is his seemingly anxious desire to get away from the place. However, as said before that might be just because he was a kid on drugs so it's hard to really understand his behaviour regardless of what any of the rest of us think/might have done

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.