Jay Slater (missing kid in Tenerife)

On Saturday, almost two weeks on from Jay's disappearance, authorities in Tenerife organised a public search to try to comb through the area.

Emergency workers had been combing the Masca valley and other nearby ravines, caves and paths daily, with no luck.

They hoped that the call for a “massive search” would bring experienced amateur climbers and hikers to the area to comb through the undergrowth, looking for any clues as to what happened to Jay.

On the day, fewer than a dozen volunteers turned up.

All in all, including the professionals, 30 people in total were tasked with combing a massive and difficult-to-reach search area. For most of the morning, there were more journalists than rescue workers at the rendezvous point.

The islands are all volcanoes in the sea basically. The area he is assumed to have gone missing in is one of the most barren and isolated areas there. Have been several times on excursions and the roads are very narrow and treacherous even for experienced drivers. They're basically ravines and if he has slid or fallen it would be very difficult to locate a body, even for trained rescuers. It could just be a simple case of him walking on the main road as such and a car has come round a corner and ran into him, they've panicked and disposed of him tragically.

Shackattack is right.

4-D558-F81-C20-E-42-F8-8-E95-64-E4-B3493-E80.jpg

I was talking to a bar owner last night who's been in this island many years. He knows one of the guys who runs the Morrocon firms. He said they haven't got him.

I’m no mafia boss, but if I was I don’t think I’d be giving all the local pub landlords daily updates on the comings and goings of my criminal empire.

Just a thought.

Send over some English spinger spaniels..if they don't find him nothing will..they will sniff and run all bleeding day..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.