Jay Slater (missing kid in Tenerife)

'I don't know if he had beef elsewhere because I don't know him that well, I only know him through friends.'

I wonder how the 31-year-old county lines drug dealer from London has mutual friends with a 19 year old from a small town in Lancashire...
I did like the line he gave ...

"He'd been abandoned by his friends so we just did him a favour" - by driving him to a secluded building miles from his apartment. We certainly didn't know he had an expensive watch on him at the time, officer, no sirree.

I did like the line he gave ...

"He'd been abandoned by his friends so we just did him a favour" - by driving him to a secluded building miles from his apartment. We certainly didn't know he had an expensive watch on him at the time, officer, no sirree.
Didn't he spend about an hour at the property before leaving and heading back to where he had just been driven from?

I’m hearing Rolex is street slang for cocaine. I didn’t know what it meant when some young lads on the Met branded my hat “sick” so can someone more in touch with humanity confirm?
There's some ecstacy tablets that have the Rolex crown logo impression on them - disco biscuits some call them - but it does seem to actually be a watch in this case, until the mates' stories change again.

This story has more twists than an alpine mountain pass. So there now a Rolex watch that’s been stolen, the guy who was renting the airbnb is a known drug dealer (but hey don’t forget the Spanish police don’t think he is of interest) and now his mates on
Snapchat has come forward about a story he posted. Get to fuck.

What’s next he got to Tenerife on a spaceship?

Let's just say if Commander Buck Murdok tells you to stop the flashing, beeping and blinking you better do it.

Didn't he spend about an hour at the property before leaving and heading back to where he had just been driven from?
Seemingly so, and apparently didn't want to return to the property when his mates advised him to do so during these calls they reported. That's a very short time frame from being keen to go (6am) and not keen to return (8am).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.