Jay Slater (missing kid in Tenerife)

I obviously have a plethora of hilarious responses but the mods would call me out for being off topic.

Is Jay still alive, I wonder.
Seeing the picture of the one of the blokes he supposedly went to an air b & b with and discovering that he booked the air b & b in a false name and reading that he’s got a previous conviction for drug dealing I do fear the worst.

Seeing the picture of the one of the blokes he supposedly went to an air b & b with and discovering that he booked the air b & b in a false name and reading that he’s got a previous conviction for drug dealing I do fear the worst.
It does all seem a bit murky. I wouldn't wish any harm on the lad but I probably won't cry myself to sleep if a bit of a wrongun meets a grisly end.

The bloke runs a cannabis cafe in Tenerife by all accounts so not sure why he would be renting an air bnb and leaving day after he went missing.

I obviously have a plethora of hilarious responses but the mods would call me out for being off topic.

Is Jay still alive, I wonder.

I suspect he's dead as a doornail. Personally, I couldn't give a shit about the druggy llittle scumbag or his scummy friends.

I do however feel sad for his mother. She needs to be able to grieve properly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.