Jay Slater | Body confirmed as Jay (P159)

It seems the Spanish police are not that much better than the Portuguese lot imo..they also seem a corrupt outfit.? But I know fuck all about tenerife unlike a few blues on here who have lived there.

Not reading 142 pages, so sorry if it's already been said, and haven't been following the story too much...

My guess is a deal gone wrong. Maybe also connected to a Rolex going missing.
He's been made aware that he's done for and decides it's better to "disappear".

Reasons:
Why walk away from a bus stop that is serviced every 10 mins = makes no sense

Why wonder off the main road, even if you don't know which way to go = even the wrong way just keeps you on the bus route

Why facetime somebody to tell them that your lost, thirsty and only have 1 bar of battery = a text would achieve the same result and save battery

The last phone "ping" locates the phone down a steep ravine way off the track = thrown there to hint he has fell

So while i could believe it's all an accident, i think it is more likely deliberate.
I feel there is a chance he has come to harm at somebody's else's hands for a bad deal/theft. I think it most likely he is in hiding at a friends place, still on the island.

I bet the plan was to lie low for some time and try and return home on the quiet.
No the brightest idea because of the media attention. but these people tend not to be the brightest, and it is probably a unplanned panic decision anyway.
The bus stop was a bus every 2.5 hrs from memory, not every ten minutes.

Apart from that I think it’s just a case of him falling into an inaccessible spot myself, I can’t see him sitting in hiding and watching his mother suffer so would rule that out but the theory that he’s crossed the wrong people has quite a bit of weight to it, just there’s no evidence/CCTV to support that (well not publicly released yet if some exists).

The bus stop was a bus every 2.5 hrs from memory, not every ten minutes.

Apart from that I think it’s just a case of him falling into an inaccessible spot myself, I can’t see him sitting in hiding and watching his mother suffer so would rule that out but the theory that he’s crossed the wrong people has quite a bit of weight to it, just there’s no evidence/CCTV to support that (well not publicly released yet if some exists).
Your right. I think i might have been the bus was due within ten minutes of him asking somebody.
He could have fell, hence why i said it might just be an accident.

It seems the Spanish police are not that much better than the Portuguese lot imo..they also seem a corrupt outfit.? But I know fuck all about tenerife unlike a few blues on here who have lived there.
A mate came back from Tenerife last week black and blue.

Came back from the toilet in a bar and the police were wading in on a group causing trouble. Decided he was fair game too.

Black eye, busted lip etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.