Jay Slater (missing kid in Tenerife)

I've just seen a video of his dad getting interviewed. His whole demeanour and body language looked odd. He was very uncomfortable in front of the camera then he said "we just want Jay back, simples!". Simples? Seemed a bit odd to add the S and almost trivialise it. Maybe it's pressure and stress, who knows, it just seemed a bit odd.

Ah the old ‘there’s something not quite right about the mum/dad’ whenever a parent of a missing child gets interviewed.

No I was that pissed I didn't even realise it was the same block I was staying in.
Spent the next few days holding my breath under the water in pool ever time she walked past
I think you spelt bloke wrong

Not sure where it came from but the story about him planning to steal a rolex from some gaff he was at strikes me as being correct, I mean who would think to make up something like that?
If this does turn out to be the case then, coupled with the fact he's been missing for a week, it's likely he's been caught and dealt with.
Either way I don't think he's coming home.
Some dealers use the term Rolex to describe a type of ecstasy/ MDMA ( Allegedly your honour )

Ah the old ‘there’s something not quite right about the mum/dad’ whenever a parent of a missing child gets interviewed.
Child ? Don't make him out to be some innocent wide eyed choir boy BH, hes 19 and got form. I don't know if you've watched the clip posted earlier today but it was odd. I'm not staying his dads got owt to do with it, just very odd mannerisms.

Child ? Don't make him out to be some innocent wide eyed choir boy BH, hes 19 and got form. I don't know if you've watched the clip posted earlier today but it was odd. I'm not staying his dads got owt to do with it, just very odd mannerisms.

It’s just a bit tedious everytime a child/teenager whatever goes missing - so many online turn into body language experts and always suspicious of the Parents - just to compound their grief even more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.