Jayden Braaf joins Borussia Dortmund on a permanent deal

saw a lot of hype around the kid but the footage didnt impressed me much tbh, he is just faster and stronger than most kids his age, that will be neutralized against senior players. Didnt saw much in the context of team play...that said, he has interesting attributes for sure, maybe can even play as a center forward in the future.

Thank you Shania Twain

Pep said today tht he has been training with the squad for about a week (I thought it was the last few weeks but there you go)

It a good sign that he is at least training with the first team

the bad bit was that Pep said there are 6- 7 other players ahead of him - I imagine Braff hearing that then goes "fuck that - Im off."

Hopefully he will go on pre season tour (if there is one) or at least play a part in pre seasons games wherever they are.

Pep said today tht he has been training with the squad for about a week (I thought it was the last few weeks but there you go)

It a good sign that he is at least training with the first team

the bad bit was that Pep said there are 6- 7 other players ahead of him - I imagine Braff hearing that then goes "fuck that - Im off."

Hopefully he will go on pre season tour (if there is one) or at least play a part in pre seasons games wherever they are.
Don’t think there is a tour this year mate.

Don’t think there is a tour this year mate.

no i was thinking that as i was typing it....there will be some sort of warm up games Im guessing though

think i also read that there is a consideration for the clubs that are still playing in European comps to have a slightly later start to the prem league - though it was just something i saw that the prem league were considering and they are in no way obliged to actually do that -

no i was thinking that as i was typing it....there will be some sort of warm up games Im guessing though

think i also read that there is a consideration for the clubs that are still playing in European comps to have a slightly later start to the prem league - though it was just something i saw that the prem league were considering and they are in no way obliged to actually do that -
Warm up games? They'd need an actual break to fit the warm up games into.

He came back from Holland so had to self isolate before joining the 1st team training, Liam Delap must have joined them around the same time. Would hope to see one or the other on the bench against Norwich but with Madrid coming up I'm not as confident anymore.

Warm up games? They'd need an actual break to fit the warm up games into.

He came back from Holland so had to self isolate before joining the 1st team training, Liam Delap must have joined them around the same time. Would hope to see one or the other on the bench against Norwich but with Madrid coming up I'm not as confident anymore.

i dont think we will see them either vs Norwich - if it was a complete dead rubber then possibly but Pep will clearly use it to look at how players are performing in readiness for the madrid game

Be lucky to get on our bench next season. Shame.
Think with 9 on the bench, some of the younger players will rotate for one or two places on the bench, Doyle, Braaf, Delap, Palmer, Bellis. Though a couple may get loans too.

Think with 9 on the bench, some of the younger players will rotate for one or two places on the bench, Doyle, Braaf, Delap, Palmer, Bellis. Though a couple may get loans too.

Premier teams haven’t voted on this yet I reckon it be voted against 9 subs and 5 substitutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.