Jayden Braaf joins Borussia Dortmund on a permanent deal

Surely a loan would be the best situation here? A year of competitive football, life responsibilities, being around a professional dressing room might help him to grow up a little.

If he has the talent it seems sensible to pursue this avenue first. At the end of the day he is only 18.

Surely a loan would be the best situation here? A year of competitive football, life responsibilities, being around a professional dressing room might help him to grow up a little.

If he has the talent it seems sensible to pursue this avenue first. At the end of the day he is only 18.
He's been doing the same shit for years by all accounts, first at Ajax, then PSV and now here. How many chances do you think he deserves? Perhaps we should put our efforts and resources into kids who actually want to succeed?

He's been doing the same shit for years by all accounts, first at Ajax, then PSV and now here. How many chances do you think he deserves? Perhaps we should put our efforts and resources into kids who actually want to succeed?

Exactly so let him go out on loan and, if the issues are not too serious, and see if he grows up over the course of a season. I think at that age, a change of scenery, a touch of real life reality can make you grow up very quickly.

We really don't give a fuck about giving the kids a good run out in the first team. Braaf another outstanding talent looks like leaving, I'd rather see the likes of Doyle, Palmer Be given a number of prem games to show what they can do, could they be any less effective than Rodri, Bernardo, Mahrez etc. Pep has to show some commitment to these lads or they will all fuck off at some point.

Take this with a pinch of salt, but I was looking at a comment section on instagram about the rumours of Braaf leaving, and there’s a young Man United player that claims that his dad was told by one of our coaches that Braaf told Fernandinho to fuck off, because Dinho asked him to get the balls in the bag after training. As I said, take it with a pinch of salt, but the guy is actually a young United player so his dad might have some contacts, and it would be a very specified thing to make up. Shameful behaviour by Braaf if true, Dinho is the captain of the team, and Braaf should feel honored to play with him. Doesn’t come across as a very humble guy

Last edited:
Not really bothered about this one.

we have players ahead of him and more importantly players that want to stay at city long term. Doyle and Palmer for instance.

the issue we have with signings like this, is that they always want to leave unless they are in the first team

my main concern right now is that our youngsters aren’t getting a chance

We really don't give a fuck about giving the kids a good run out in the first team. Braaf another outstanding talent looks like leaving, I'd rather see the likes of Doyle, Palmer Be given a number of prem games to show what they can do, could they be any less effective than Rodri, Bernardo, Mahrez etc. Pep has to show some commitment to these lads or they will all fuck off at some point.

I think he is leaving due to his attitude, the third time he has had to do this and he is only 18.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.