Jayden Braaf joins Borussia Dortmund on a permanent deal

I think it would be very difficult to make a success of a transfer as an unproven teenager to a decent club under current circumstances so maybe he has decided to stop pushing for a move.

Loan wouldn't make sense. Udinese model. Is to buy to sell, we should have a buyback and sell on clause.
If he has a bad attitude I can’t see him coming back, but we deffo should have a sell on clause. Could turn out to be a very good player

If he has a bad attitude I can’t see him coming back, but we deffo should have a sell on clause. Could turn out to be a very good player
Maybe the smoothing over he has done over the last few weeks is to give us both the chance of a return if he hits his potential.

Loan wouldn't make sense. The Udinese model Is to buy to sell, we should have a buyback and sell on clause.

It would not make sense for them but perfect sense for us. Tied down to a four year contract so we have no reason to sell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.