Jayden Braaf joins Borussia Dortmund on a permanent deal

Disappointed a little, thought he could be the next to break into the first team squad from the academy
Unless the option to buy was Braafs wish, I don’t think City would let a player of his calibre leave this early without giving him a proper chance. Could be some truth to the reports of bad attitude, which already existed when he came here

Unless the option to buy was Braafs wish, I don’t think City would let a player of his calibre leave this early without giving him a proper chance. Could be some truth to the reports of bad attitude, which already existed when he came here
Considering the rumours followed him from Ajax to PSV to City, I think they can probably stop being called rumours.

Played 1 game as a sub as far as i can see. The rest of the time he sits on the bench. Udinese are bang average and mid table.

I would assume that given they have an option to buy and they are just playing out the season that they would give him a few games at some point. Otherwise what is the point?

Played 1 game as a sub as far as i can see. The rest of the time he sits on the bench. Udinese are bang average and mid table.

I would assume that given they have an option to buy and they are just playing out the season that they would give him a few games at some point. Otherwise what is the point?

I dont think they have that option,i think he's coming back here in June regardless.

Seems like a waste of a loan...

Maybe, but if he is surrounded by seasoned pros and he sees the professionalism required to be successful in sport the penny might drop with him about application and attitude.

We don’t need for him to prove he is talented, we know that, its the other facets of the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.