Jayden Braaf joins Borussia Dortmund on a permanent deal

This is all very interesting to read about, either he's lying, or some media people who have talked about braaf are lying or embelishing issues.

He’s done a Q&A on social media tonight and has said he wants to stay at City and he’s happy here
That's surprising.

Gotta admit I'm one of those echoing media reports about his antics. Maybe the rumours were wrong.

Do you have a link for that Q&A?

Funnily enough, in terms of timing, heard yesterday that Leverkusen are confident of signing him lol.

That's surprising.

Gotta admit I'm one of those echoing media reports about his antics. Maybe the rumours were wrong.

Do you have a link for that Q&A?
Check out Man City Xtra on twitter. They have it covered

Funnily enough, in terms of timing, heard yesterday that Leverkusen are confident of signing him lol.
That still wouldn't come as a surprise either,i suspect the kid was reading from a script/paying us lip service.

In regards him staying.....i'm torn....clearly a potential star,but one that is likely to explode at any minute.

We hardly have a plethora of left wing options, basically Foden and Sterling (who plays better on the right imo).

Maybe he’s realised this and if he knuckles down could easily challenge for a place in the squad.
Just read that he signed a 4 year deal last year so I doubt he will leave unless the media stories are true which I have reservations about.

We hardly have a plethora of left wing options, basically Foden and Sterling (who plays better on the right imo).

Maybe he’s realised this and if he knuckles down could easily challenge for a place in the squad.
Just read that he signed a 4 year deal last year so I doubt he will leave unless the media stories are true which I have reservations about.
Torres ?

Sane never said he wanted to leave, players rarely do, they do it silently. Reckon he'll be gone soon.

Smart players maintain good relations with fans and do all their negotiating behind closed doors. Sane did that and I've always respected his decision and they way he went about it. Fans love to jump on players who want to leave and spread all sorts of BS. You have to take all of it with a pinch of salt. Some players will want to move on - its the reality of the game.

Braaf is much lower profile - but it still has an impact down the line as he will know the big money is in the PL. Ravel Morisson destroyed his reputation before he was ever an established player - Pogba will always have a question hanging over his commitment to the Rags. It never really helps to leave with a bad taste.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.