Jean-Michaël Seri

I remember when I used to read people on Red Cafe genuinely implying that we were “copying” their transfer targets, and thinking it was laughable, so the same applies now. It’s inevitable that most of the top clubs are looking at the same players.

Make sense for other top clubs but why United?

He will sit on fellaini shoulders
They'll register the two of them as an individual player....Serini as a starter and Feri as the sub......sitting on Fellaini's shoulders for the injury time set piece. They might finally get value out of Fellaini that way.

Really?

Pretty unfortunate for a career footballer.

"i have ingrown toenails and when it’s cold I need special treatment,” he admitted. “I don’t see myself playing in a country where it’s cold. I hurt everywhere and I struggle to train."

Might be something to do with

“Training footballers in Africa is special,” “Up to a certain level, we play barefoot. As a result, we’re more in contact with the ball and we acquire a good technical basis for control. When we put on boots, it means that we’ve achieved a certain level.”

Not really similar to Jorginho. Similar to Fernandinho, all action box to box midfielder really. Great engine and a level of technical ability. I guess Pep can coach the technique.
You must be joking. Seri is technically sublime. Plays like a la masia graduate. Would much rather have him than Jorginho to be honest if the choice is Seri for 36 or jorginho for 60

Is he a little small for the role?
I don't mean just build, but height.
I usually don't worry about that too much but as people have mentioned elsewhere Fernandinho is really strong in the air for someone his height and he wins a lot of defensive headers. It's pretty important to the way we play given our split centre backs. Even busquets is tall, even though he is so slight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.