Jeff Randel last night in Abu Dhabi (sky news)

Longsight-memories

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Bu...n_Hails_The_Energy_And_Location_Of_Abu_Dhabi_

http://video.news.sky.com/skynews/v...test/flash/140311-RANDALL-ABU-DHABI-PROMO.flv

Think i heard them say 30 TRILLION $ of oil...reserves... How Etihad is the worlds fastest growing airline.. been voted No 1 over the last 2 years... Only been going 6 years..will break even this year... thats after starting from scratch they have 50 planes... a bit about how it will feel to have Etihad at wembely on the players shirts.... so you can put money on the new stadium being called Etihad arena or Etihad Mecca, Etihad Stadium.

Jeff Randel last night in Abu Dharbi (sky news)

Think i heard them say 30 TRILLION $ of oil...reserves... How Etihad is the worlds fastest growing airline.. been voted No 1 over the last 2 years... Only been going 6 years..will break even this year... thats after starting from scratch they have 50 planes... a bit about how it will feel to have Etihad at wembely on the players shirts.... so you can put money on the new stadium being called Etihad arena or Etihad Mecca, Etihad Stadium.

Re: Jeff Randel last night in Abu Dharbi (sky news)

waspish said:

Thanks for compacting that.. :)

yea i watched it,etihad are the worlds fastest growing airline,and you did hear right "trillions " you should see the future plans for abu dhabi itself,mind-blowing

And some poor misguided souls think that ADUG will walk away in a year ot two, LOL.

bluemooners..google the future city abu dhabi,it will give you a great insight to what our owners are all about and what we can look forward too.if anyone can post the link.appreciated.rags look away you will only get more upset! ;)

Emirates' ICE entertainment system shits all over Etihad's version, but it's still a decent airline. Abu Dhabi is a nice, compact airport too so immigration is miles better than the torture that awaits in Dubai. Swings and roundabouts really, but Emirates still edges it for me...........just.

They'll probably both be brought under the same umbrella eventually anyway.

yea but Dubai started out with their city and airline project alot earlier than abu dhabi.so abu dhabi is playing catch up and with 95% of the oil reserves im sure they will do it.imo

citysix said:
yea but Dubai started out with their city and airline project alot earlier than abu dhabi.so abu dhabi is playing catch up and with 95% of the oil reserves im sure they will do it.imo

Not only that Dubai are the rags of the gulf.... Abu Dhabi had to bale em out a few months ago.. dont think the top man knows what No 2 is... its the best or better than the best he looks at

Dubai Blue said:
Emirates' ICE entertainment system shits all over Etihad's version, but it's still a decent airline. Abu Dhabi is a nice, compact airport too so immigration is miles better than the torture that awaits in Dubai. Swings and roundabouts really, but Emirates still edges it for me...........just.

They'll probably both be brought under the same umbrella eventually anyway.

Emirates ICE system is superior to Etihads,however Etihads service and attention to details is second to none! travelling MAN-DXB direct with Emirates on A380 the service was that bad, I prefer to travel MAN-AUH-DXB every time.
So its Etihad for me...Easy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.