Jeff Randel last night in Abu Dhabi (sky news)

Dubai Blue said:
MATCITY said:
Great article well worth a read give a good insight into what going on in Abu Dhabi
Four years ago.

Still an interesting read though.

It was something I had read and bookmarked when it was originally written.

Oh how pleased was I when they bought City and the name of Khaldoon popped up!

It does who how much can be achieved in just 4 years though.

fbloke said:
Dubai Blue said:
Four years ago.

Still an interesting read though.

It was something I had read and bookmarked when it was originally written.

Oh how pleased was I when they bought City and the name of Khaldoon popped up!

It does who how much can be achieved in just 4 years though.
It does, yeah. It's funny hearing places like Saadiyat and Yas being talked about as future plans!

I don't think it's fanciful to suggest that Manchester as a whole could very well benefit greatly in the years to come from connections with Abu Dhabi of which the Sheikh's involvement in MCFC is the most visible sign.

It's interesting to note that in recent months, Etihad have significantly increased the numbers of flights they operate to Manchester and the capacity of those flights (as have Emirates).

Etihad last year shortlisted Manchester along with Brussels and Dublin as a potential location for its European call centre (I stand to be corrected, but I don't think they've made the final decision yet).

There's the regeneration aspect of MCFC and the Council's partnership to develop Eastlands.

Abu Dhabi-based World Academy of Sport chose Manchester University as its partner to deliver educational programmes in both sports science and sports administration.

I really think that this is a connection with the potential to give Manchester a real advantage as against other large provincial UK cities in the coming years.

bluevengence said:
Just hope they spread a bit of the cash around with the locals
to keep em happy

we don`t want any disgruntled Abu Dhabis trying to overthrow
our glorious owners

That's right, don't let the human rights of some "Abu Dhabi" get in the way of a your football match/project.
Maybe you should find out why they're disgruntled?

AndyFcum said:
bluevengence said:
to keep em happy

our glorious owners

That's right, don't let the human rights of some "Abu Dhabi" get in the way of a your football match/project.

I think you will find the citizens of Abu Dhabi are very happy indeed.

The disgruntled ones might be the economic migrants who want what they dont deserve.

Sounds familiar to me.

fbloke said:
AndyFcum said:

I think you will find the citizens of Abu Dhabi are very happy indeed.

The disgruntled ones might be the economic migrants who want what they dont deserve.

Sounds familiar to me.
give him chance i think hes going to skock us all here with facts and not just leave us with a sweeping statement

AndyFcum said:
bluevengence said:
to keep em happy

our glorious owners

Fuck off to BURY..this is OUR CITY.......once a rag always a rag...

Longsight-memories said:
AndyFcum said:

Fuck off to BURY..this is OUR CITY.......once a rag always a rag...
not even good enough to admit rag

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.