Jeff Stelling

Brilliant pal. A quick snapshot of the threads on page 1 of this forum are about Jeff Stelling disliking us, the ref on Sunday will give Liverpool soft penalties and stitch us up, UEFA are stitching us up again, the BBC are biased against us and Alan Hansen, who has praised us, is buttering us up and playing mind games. But its me with the complex.
it's important to see these things in context Frank, namely, they all hate us.

The anti City stuff in all the media has meant I have switched off completely. I don't buy a single newspaper, would rather eat my own shit than listen to talkshite, never watch Soccer Saturday, don't watch pre match build ups or post match analysis and watch MOTD on record so I can fast forward it.

this is the template for city supporters , we aint gonna get any credit , so f*ck the media.

Thomson came out with a cracker....Mourinho going to Manure, Guardiola going to City...3 years...might as well bin both academies...bitter twunt...

I think (disclaimer!) that when Pep was promoted from academy to first team coach at Barca, he brought Busquets, Pedro and Thiago through with him.

Busquets has developed into possibly the best player in the world in his position.

Pedro never looked out of place at Barca under Pep (which he should take a lot of credit for, because he looks wank at Chelsea).

Thiago has been hampered with
Injuries, but Pep stuck by him and brought him to Bayern with him.

If he brings through three players from our academy and gets them playing at that level, I'd say he's done a cracking job.

He is basically become a parody of himself. Like a performing seal.

The format on Sky is so old.. 5 old men discussing football. The pubs barely have 5 men in them these days !!

Brilliant pal. A quick snapshot of the threads on page 1 of this forum are about Jeff Stelling disliking us [he clearly does], the ref on Sunday will give Liverpool soft penalties and stitch us up [no evidence to support this one I'll grant you, although the last time he refereed a Manchester derby, a City player would have needed to have been cut down by a helicopter gunship to get a penalty], UEFA are stitching us up again [how much previous do you want?], the BBC are biased against us [given that they've clearly signed up to the clickbait school of journalism with a non-stop drip of rag themed programmes recently, it's not an unreasonable assumption] and Alan Hansen, who has praised us, is buttering us up and playing mind games [unless you are Alan Hansen how do you know that he isn't?]. But its me with the complex [well now you come to mention it Frank......].

As a sports provider SKY is finished. Stelling and the rest's days are numbered. We win. In the overall picture of English European and World football if you're not with us, you're finished. The future is indeed blue, they just haven't realised it yet. That makes it fun.

As a sports provider SKY is finished. Stelling and the rest's days are numbered. We win. In the overall picture of English European and World football if you're not with us, you're finished. The future is indeed blue, they just haven't realised it yet. That makes it fun.

Let us hope not. Contrary to what people on here write he described the Aguero moment as the most memorable of his career. Does not sound like the actions of a man screaming 'oh no' and desperately hoping we would lose. He also stuck up for City fans for booing the UEFA ditty.

Let us hope not. Contrary to what people on here write he described the Aguero moment as the most memorable of his career. Does not sound like the actions of a man screaming 'oh no' and desperately hoping we would lose. He also stuck up for City fans for booing the UEFA ditty.
If the cap fits he wears it. I've watched him and made my own mind up. He's a twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.