Jeff Waynes War of the Worlds

urban genie

As the bbc new adaptation has been a dissapointment every one deserves to experience this

Full album above

Individual songs below

Last edited:
That’s Jeff Waynes War of The Worlds,The BBC one is more faithful to the book whether it succeeds or not, it’s not the same thing as a concept album version and didn’t expect it to be. As for the album got sick of hearing it played by my roommate at college in 1980 I think, and have avoided it since.

That’s Jeff Waynes War of The Worlds,The BBC one is more faithful to the book whether it succeeds or not, it’s not the same thing as a concept album version and didn’t expect it to be. As for the album got sick of hearing it played by my roommate at college in 1980 I think, and have avoided it since.

The one last night on the beeb was slightly like the book more like, maybe 10 mins of the whole episode is like the book, the rest was bollocks

And who said Jeffs was faithful to the book fully (it is mainly) what it is is a brilliant LP and worthy of a thread imho.

Like a lot of double albums it gets weaker as you go through it. I love the first couple of sides of the original album but was bored by side three. I imagine the show is excellent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.