Jeremy Clarkson

Just a bit of a laugh, thats all.

Don't want neutrals and opposition supporters loving us. It's a sure sign we're not a threat to them.

In these precious, sensitive days, I like a man like Clarkson, who writes it like it is.

I loved the irony of the article. The first time in his life he has been to a football match, and he understands the tribal mentality of it all.

I was laughing my head off when I was reading it this morning. City are the scum bags?

Chelsea are a bunch of soft southern tossers, says I, even though we lost

Typical football.

If you support Chelsea, we will be the scumbags, and I bet most of us here have used worse words to describe our opposition over the years.

Welcome to the world of football, Mr Clarkson, you fat twat!

Jeremy Clarkson is one of the funniest presenters on TV. He's so fucking sarky it's untrue. Anyone actually offended by him, must spend most of their free time writing letters to the BBC.

Clarkson is the only reason I dont begrudge paying a tv license fee. The man is one of the funniest people on tv and when being serious speaks a lot of sense.

great article, in no way does he insult City, he says he used to call us City but the Chelsea fans call us money wasting scum or whatever.

I love his AIG comments

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.