Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think hes very raw and probably not quite ready for our level just yet but nevertheless im buzzing for this signing.

we've badly needed a zippy pace merchant since selling sterling. Having that option is vital in games where teams set up 2 narrow banks of 5 and give us the wings knowing we're extremely unlikely to see a grealish carry the ball into the box and create something or make a run in behind, he can do both which will stretch sides and provide much more room for others to operate.

Little slide ball in behind the defence from a foden or kovacic, doku on the end of it squaring it for a haaland tap in, can't wait to see that over and over and over again.

Expect a 10. Someone who can play both central and out wide.
I think that Wirtz will be an option next season but he‘s a pure 10. Olmo is unavailable I guess. Only option would be kudus who can play on the right too but doubt we are in for him .

Dare I say it he has that Leroy Sane vibe without the height. Sane took a while to get fully in tune with Pep's methods. I am not expecting immediate impact with Doku either.

For them asking, He is a fabulous player!

I can’t say anything that will prepare you for the excitement he will bring haha.

Doku o’clock
I imagine he’s the sort of old school winger who will add an element of unpredictability and chaos, and is likely to excite and frustrate in equal measure. At least to to start with. I’m all for it, hopefully the fans will appreciate he’s not the finished article yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.