Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
City are De Beers not American Jewellery and loan ;)
Nah, we’re Tiffany’s: taking disparate materials—many locally sourced—and through real creativity, hard work, and refined expertise, turning them in to beautiful, prestige, highly sought after show pieces.

Chelsea are De Beers: hoarding assets that are actually fairly common to inflate their value and spending vast sums in a desperate attempt to stay relevant as the market landscape shifts away from them.

Nah, we’re Tiffany’s: taking disparate materials and turning them in to prestige, highly sought after pieces.

Chelsea are De Beers: hoarding assets that are actually fairly common to inflate their value and spending vast sums in a desperate attempt to stay relevant as the market landscape shifts away from them.
I'll get De Beers you get us the Breakfast at Tiffany's :)

This is just my opinion but i don't see anything special about him.
Thick Glasses GIFs | Tenor

In what way may I ask?

Because he still diamond in rough need a lot of polishing by someone like Pep to improve him and even that it will not a guarantee that he will become great for our team.

I just hope it will proven to be successfull rather than failure with him now officially joining our team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.