Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting this one. He was talked down only last night. Just a name on a list.

No Coman. He's the one I'd take for us, for sure. Pure winger. Does this mean something is up with Kane?

Coman is just impossible, he is one of the best wingers in the world and no way Bayern sell him.

I fully believe Doku is nearly done though, it just feels like the signing we would make.
If we're going to slap a 100M down I'd do it on Coman and see what Bayern think

Not remotely similar
He uses a similar dribble move to one Salah uses as his signature dribble. The sudden cut back. Albeit he does his to the right while Salah does his to the left.

But, I can see the Sterling similarities in that they both do that push -dip-speed dribble. Sterling does it a lot. And Doku does it too when he is trying to beat you with speed. But that's where the similarities end.

I think Sterling is faster but Doku is more sudden. Doku's passing and vision seems better. But Sterling's looks way better now at Chelsea where he is one of the more technical players, compared to when he was here and one of the least technical. Doku will be one of the least technical if he comes.

I think we can do with that close area sudden dribble cut back move that Doku possesses.

Won't be opposed to the signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.