Jeremy Doku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you being thick on purpose , i was at our cup final with villa and he was an exciting burst of energy and is very different now , i dont believe i said he wont help us win anything , you will have to prove that

My point in mentioning grealish clone was because i hope pep doesnt weigh this new kid down and give us backwards and sideways on both sides, a simple point that has clearly got up your arse

My fav team was centurions , pace and skill both sides and loads of goals , getting me off my seat time after time , sorry i prefer to watch that type of football

Back to jezz
In fairness, Kaz, I'd argue Grealish has shown his 'exciting' side a fair few times since he's been here. He was electric against Madrid, beat his man a dozen times at least. Same against Liverpool at home. They're just the ones of the top of my head.

But, as you said, back to Jezz.

Please tell us when and why you have watched Rennes play? I doubt you have ever watched a single minute of them live, just another purveyor of You Tube. Can you tell us about other promising players from the French League? Can you fuck, do you really think our management will recruit a player based on a few minutes of videos? It’s absolute bollocks posting as an “expert”, you know fuck all about him (I don’t either).
So your opinion based on you saying you "know fuck all about him" is valid.....and somebody who has a different opinion is not? You do know how that makes you look lol.
It's not posting as an expert, it's an opinion....or are only fanboy, everybody we sign are world class opinions acceptable to you?
.......maybe our management team should have just used a few mins of YouTube clips and seen that Phillips was never good enough.....they are not always right ;)

Playn' in the mornin' sun
He'll be playin' when the evenin' comes
Watching the goals go in
Then I watch him score away again, yeah
I'm standin' watching doku play
Watchin' the title come our way, ooh
I'm just loving watching doku play
Every ti ah ah ime

do do do-do do-do do do do-do do do CITY

sorry bored sittin on a bus
Doku play = dock of the bay.

I like it, get it copyrighted.

Lol, everyone thinks anyone Pep buys, he will turn into world class.....lucky we have world class Phillips polishing the bench with his ass!!
Nothing is guaranteed ;)
Phillips has the talent. He just needs to put in the shift.
Grealish always puts in the shift covering the LB when we're under attack. It's one reason Pep prefers him to Foden.
Kalvin can take some notes from Rodri and become a top player himself. But this requires some sacrifice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.