Jeremy Wisten RIP

Very sad news, but I can't say I'm surprised by it, especially when released by a club like ours, to be here at all, his expectations must have been huge.

I'd like to see kids like this be given to lower league clubs rather than just cut loose, I know nothing about him, but I'm sure he would have been good enough to have a decent career somewhere.

Very sad to hear. So young and with so much life ahead of him.

Of course, some non Blues are using it as a stick in which to beat the club. Imagine using a tragedy to score points.

Very sad news, but I can't say I'm surprised by it, especially when released by a club like ours, to be here at all, his expectations must have been huge.

I'd like to see kids like this be given to lower league clubs rather than just cut loose, I know nothing about him, but I'm sure he would have been good enough to have a decent career somewhere.
A young lad has high hopes and is then told he isn't going to make it at that club
Some will find a level and play.
Some will find that level and work their way back up.
Some will just walk away from the game

This is a terribly sad story and hopefully some good will come of his tragic death

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.