Jermaine Defoe's Father

nehe11 said:
ell said:
Does anyone know when the final squad has to be declared? Not sure whether Jermaine would want to play after that so might need to call up Sturridge
Who gives a FUCK about England his father just past away you insensitive bastard!! I´m absolutely gutted right now. My thought goes out to Jermain & his family.
Grow up. There is no need for that and it's an obvious question. Some players prefer to carry on and do it in their memory.

nehe11 said:
ell said:
Does anyone know when the final squad has to be declared? Not sure whether Jermaine would want to play after that so might need to call up Sturridge
Who gives a FUCK about England his father just past away you insensitive bastard!! I´m absolutely gutted right now. My thought goes out to Jermain & his family.

Why are you gutted i understand empathy but you dont know either of them

nehe11 said:
ell said:
You absolute vanilla.<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:57 pm --<br /><br />
BoyBlue_1985 said:
nehe11 said:
ell said:

He's campaigning to write off the Euro's so he can write three letters on the internet in tribute of someone he doesn't know.

nehe11 said:
ell said:

You are "absolutely gutted"?, are you a relative?

nehe11 said:
ell said:
Insensitive? Im aknowledging the fact that If it was me I probably wouldnt be able play so I would give my country enough time to replace me. I am sorry for Jermaine Defoe but I dont know either of them personally so it hasnt upset me as much as you

BoyBlue_1985 said:
nehe11 said:
ell said:

Professional fucking mourners. Is there anything sadder in this day and age.

SWP's back said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
nehe11 said:

Professional fucking mourners. Is there anything sadder in this day and age.
He must live in Liverpool

nehe11 said:
ell said:
Ell's point, if you'd bothered to read it, was precisely that Defoe would likely not 'give a fuck' about England at the moment. However, the rest of us still do, so it's a perfectly legitimate question to ask.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.