Jermaine Jenas sacked by the BBC

Extraordinary interview with Jermaine Jenas on Talksport just now after his BBC sacking.

Think it's extraordinary for the reason it isn't!

Even in the face of a scandal that has seemingly broken whilst he was live on air, he still manages to come off as a completely uninteresting and boring twat............

Extraordinary interview with Jermaine Jenas on Talksport just now after his BBC sacking.

Think it's extraordinary for the reason it isn't!

He agreed to do an interview but didn't actually say anything at all, WTF was all that about ?

:)

His life is fucked. Sky News going heavy on this.

Do we destroy people before we know what they’ve done? Or, should we wait to see what the reality is?

You know the rules - you only have to be accused to be guilty, and the bigger the number the better!
It’s all about the clicks and the media outlets will be going full tilt to get theirs, but what happens if it turns out to be a message of unrequited love?

Do we condemn?

It’s all about the clicks and the media outlets will be going full tilt to get theirs, but what happens if it turns out to be a message of unrequited love?

Do we condemn?
I wouldn't know, as I never had a knockback, but I do get your point. I'm sure the content will come out eventually, but that maybe too late for him in the court of public opinion, just like us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.