Jermaine Pennant - Again!

Kun Aguero said:
Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
Charged with drink driving as well as dizzy driving. After he crashed.

What a complete tool this guy is.

Hope he gets the bird he deserves.

Or he has a drink problem, according to the media/Oatcake/Pulis twice he has been out drinking the night before the game.

Also charged with not having insurance..... so that has nothing to do with a drink problem. He's a divvy.

Drunk Driver - No Insurance - Driving while banned

Not the hat-trick he'd hoped for obviously

Not like he cant afford a taxi is it?

What will it take before he gets seriously punished?? for him to run someone over and kill them??

Speaker said:
Big Swifty said:
We all might have done this sort of thing when we were young if we had all that cash....

not sure if the money has much to do with it, apart from inflating his ego. It's a simpe rule really, don't drink and drive. As he's on god knows what each week surely he could easily afford a cab?

or even a driver! how bling is that

Kinkys Left Foot said:
Drunk Driver - No Insurance - Driving while banned

Not the hat-trick he'd hoped for obviously

Not like he cant afford a taxi is it?
I think I also read that he allagedly assaulted a woman outside a nightclub in Manchester a couple of hours before he was nicked.

If you are going to be drink driving no better manager to have is Pulis. He got off for speeding because Stoke rely on me not to be relegated.

I still stand by my assertion we should get a discount of sky if we have to see his weird fucked up face close up.
It takes me days to shake the horror from my head.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.