Jerome Boateng - Boo or Clap

mcfclovin said:
Don't boo or clap. Let him know we don't care.

I like this, no reaction at all and it's almost like we never knew he was even here. I honestly think that would screw with my head. I would expect either boos or claps but if I heard nothing, that would be odd. Same way he treated us. Seems fair.

Clap him, he never did anything worth getting happy or sad about, so we can be civil to him surely .

Or we can just not clap him or boo since he just breezed through here didn't he really.

jjeangi said:
He to Bayern is not all too different from Nasri to us. Think about it.

ok. I am thinking how Nasri went to Arsenal, where he busted his tail, and in two years became one of the hottest younger players on the planet, showing work ethic, creativity, and desire. When it was evident that Arsenal were not going to be able to compete with his desires as a footballer, he sought a club where he could continued to be challenged, and become an even greater player.

Jerome Boateng came to city for 1 year where he took his sweet time coming off an injury while city catered to his needs off the pitch. Then had a go at trying to win a starting position and was frankly, out worked. Out worked by Lescott, Richards, everyone. So, he decided to start going to the press and trying to famboozle his way out of here because he couldn't hack it. So we got rid because we wanted nothing to do with him. Wenger seemed to do as much as he could to keep Nasri at Arsenal. We seem to let JB go pretty easy. Looks like we said "if you don't want to be a part of this, we don't want you to be a part of this".

So really, in my opinion, it's completely different. Think about it.

cleavers said:
Who ? Think I saw him play for us 3 or 4 times, not arsed about him, he's hardly Dickov or Barton.....

Shows how far up our own arseholes we're in danger of disappearing. Some lad signs for us, doesn't play much because of injuries, and then gets sold back to the league he came from.

But we're discussing whether we should "boo" him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.