Jerome Boateng

way overated, seen a bit of him for bayern and he is calamitous on occassions playing in a one team league. He was not, and is not, the answer for us.If he stayed with us he would have been found out, it's a different ball game playing in premier league every week instead of a one team league, especially when you're a pussy.

..and World cup winner 2014.

way overated, seen a bit of him for bayern and he is calamitous on occassions playing in a one team league. He was not, and is not, the answer for us.If he stayed with us he would have been found out, it's a different ball game playing in premier league every week instead of a one team league, especially when you're a pussy.
Dortmund are quality so more than a one-team league.

Dortmund are quality so more than a one-team league.

Every time Dortmund look like mounting a serious challenge to Bayern's dominance, Bayern simply raid them for their best players as soon as the transfer window opens. So it pretty much is a one team league.

We had 3 of our players who played in the same final. I know who I'd have out of the 4, and he wouldn't be a consideration.

To be fair, i dont follow the German league so have real idea how well he has been playing week in week out..whenever ive seen him in chumps league or the WC however he didnt look too shabby.

When we played BM in the Champions league a few years ago I'm sure Boateng managed to kick his standing leg from underneath himself during a build up to one of our goals.

Every time Dortmund look like mounting a serious challenge to Bayern's dominance, Bayern simply raid them for their best players as soon as the transfer window opens. So it pretty much is a one team league.

You mean they raided Götze for Bayern when Dortmund was 25 points behind them or Lewy when Dortmund was 19 points behind... ;)

The more this bullocks get repeated the more it does not get true. Look at the team Bayern plays, look at their spine and the world class players they have... The most developed into at Bayern...

When we played BM in the Champions league a few years ago I'm sure Boateng managed to kick his standing leg from underneath himself during a build up to one of our goals.

Didn't Sergio leave him for dead for one of the goals of his hat-trick?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.