Jersey Shore Season 4

Don't know mate but i can't wait to see Ronnie put the Sitch in hospital lol, i would rather it be the other way about but still lol

It will be on my tracker about 25 seconds after it finishes in the usa.

If your not on it chuck me an email addy or check any good private trackers your on that have an autoupload bot.

TCIB said:
It will be on my tracker about 25 seconds after it finishes in the usa.

If your not on it chuck me an email addy or check any good private trackers your on that have an autoupload bot.

Whats this tracker you talk about, could you point me in right dirction to watch this tonight other than downloading it.
Keeps the missus quiet for an hour whilst I play my man games

i watch far too much tv
geordie shore
jersey shore
only way is essex

season 4 should air end of august/early september i think

Saw the preview of whats coming up this season, and cannot get my head around why the fuck Mike would want to antagonize that animal. Looks like the poor **** gets knocked out cold :D

It must have aired at 11pm east coast usa as it was out here at 4:30am on the button.

You can always check streaming sites like putlocker and megavideo, but remember a user needs to download it unrar it and then send it to a video host. Depending on thie uplink speed this can take a while.

A torrent tracker has it their right away to dl and my site especially will easily max out your line. Your only bottleneck is the speed of the braodband package you have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.