Jersey88.shop

Bloody hell Peff!! Wales and Hereford is bad enough, but Real Ma-fucking-Drid??

Wales is my country of origin and Hereford are who I went to watch as a teenager as I lived there at the time. A very special club with a unique history.

I’ve always liked Real Madrid. They’re one of the world’s great clubs who’ve been consistently brilliant for decades. I’d never have paid £80 for it though.

For whoever asked, the sizes aren’t particularly generous so go a size up if you want comfort.

Wales is my country of origin and Hereford are who I went to watch as a teenager as I lived there at the time. A very special club with a unique history.

I’ve always liked Real Madrid. They’re one of the world’s great clubs who’ve been consistently brilliant for decades. I’d never have paid £80 for it though.

For whoever asked, the sizes aren’t particularly generous so go a size up if you want comfort.
How do City fit into your footballing history, Hereford is a long way from Manchester?

Funnily enough, I liked Real Madrid when I was a kid and always wanted the shirt..then I grew up. I fucking despise them now along with their neighbours Atletico. Got more clubs than Nick Faldo you MCFC Wirral.

How do City fit into your footballing history, Hereford is a long way from Manchester?

I’m Welsh born to a Welsh father and a Mancunian mother. Mum moved to Wales working and met dad. They married, had two kids but then divorced. We ended up over the border in Hereford where I went to high school. There wasn’t much to do so a gang of us would go to Edgar Street for matches. None of us were first club Hereford. I didn’t particularly support anyone.

We went to Manchester regularly to see mum’s parents in Blackley. I was more interested in The Smiths, The Stone Roses and Oasis than anything else but enough to stick Manchester down on my UCAS form as my IT degree was offered everywhere. Nan and Grandad were also up there.

The Oasis obsession saw me like City more and more. One of the Hereford lads was randomly Blue and took me up there for the Blackpool match in August 1998 so I could see Maine Road. Hooked within one match, moved up in 2000 and the rest is history. Seasoncard in 2003 when I was working at the CIS tower.

If you’ve never met a non-Mancunian Blue then you can’t have met many Blues.

I also collect football shirts.

I’m Welsh born to a Welsh father and a Mancunian mother. Mum moved to Wales working and met dad. They married, had two kids but then divorced. We ended up over the border in Hereford where I went to high school. There wasn’t much to do so a gang of us would go to Edgar Street for matches. None of us were first club Hereford. I didn’t particularly support anyone.

We went to Manchester regularly to see mum’s parents in Blackley. I was more interested in The Smiths, The Stone Roses and Oasis than anything else but enough to stick Manchester down on my UCAS form as my IT degree was offered everywhere. Nan and Grandad were also up there.

The Oasis obsession saw me like City more and more. One of the Hereford lads was randomly Blue and took me up there for the Blackpool match in August 1998 so I could see Maine Road. Hooked within one match, moved up in 2000 and the rest is history. Seasoncard in 2003 when I was working at the CIS tower.

If you’ve never met a non-Mancunian Blue then you can’t have met many Blues.

I also collect football shirts.
Where did I say I’ve not met a non-Mancunian Blue? As I’ve been going to City since primary school I have met Blues from all over. I was just genuinely interested in why you picked City, thanks for explaining.

Where did I say I’ve not met a non-Mancunian Blue? As I’ve been going to City since primary school I have met Blues from all over. I was just genuinely interested in why you picked City, thanks for explaining.

Apologies. I thought you appeared surprised that I support City.

Mum meets the music I loved meets an enthusiastic friend. Dad preferred rugby but loosely followed Spurs. His side are Swansea, rags or dippers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.