Jesé would be a great loan signing

derekthedog

not played fro real this season , be a good loan signing

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jes%C3%A9" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jes%C3%A9</a>

Just returned from a really bad knee injury, but Jesé is a BRILLIANT player, said this in an earlier thread, he's just a like a young Ronaldo 2.0, it's very clear that Ronaldo taught him a lot.
Jesé has the same style when running, similar touch on the ball, and tends to use the same tricks and passing movements as Ronaldo, of course more flawed than Ronaldo, but in my opinion worth a punt.

If he hasnt played for Real this season then that makes the goal he scored this season intriguing and impressive.

Take out loan and you might be right. All we'd be doing is nursing him back to health as a bit part player for a few months. As a permanent signing, he could be a good investment.

It may be worth while keeping tabs on him and maybe a possible summer signing, especially with Reus being rumoured to be their next shiny new player but I doubt Real Madrid will cash in mid season.

Yes he would have to be a longer term prospect. Not immediate solution. But I don't think he'll be that expensive, RM need money with their massive spend and they will sell for the type of fees we can afford in the summer.

Jese finally came back from a season ending injury in last year's CL....the boy is adored by all madristas...he just played his first game a week ago and Carlo is going slow with his return.... No way this boy leaves Madrid...he us the next Raul

opus_G. said:
Jese finally came back from a season ending injury in last year's CL....the boy is adored by all madristas...he just played his first game a week ago and Carlo is going slow with his return.... No way this boy leaves Madrid...he us the next Raul

I believe everyone is suggesting a loan deal and not buy, but I tend to agree with you anyway. Madrid aren't exactly swimming in strikers and Chicharito I believe is on a loan as well. They would want to keep Jese to play in the Copa and La Liga matches against weaker opponents.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.