Jetro Willems

Didn't like the look of him tonight. First time i've seen him properly in a while and he appears to have massively slowed down in his development. Still has potential though.

Last edited:
At his age he is a potential beast of a LB. Yes he needs to improve at defending but what he has going forward is very impressive considering his age...light years ahead of Kolarov relative to age. We need to replace both left backs. Willems and Angelino wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. Finally, many seem to be judging him on one game.

I'd rather have Clichy until his forties than Willems, to be fair (he's in the same bracket as Van der Wiel for me, or, let's say, Kyle Walker before Pochettino, i.e., a totally clueless defender).

Don't see the value in signing a non-HG full back if you consider the amount of recruitment we're alleged to be doing already in the centre of the park unless they are of Alaba standard, otherwise you leave it to Gael and Angelino if we think Kolarov will move on. Agree that he didn't look like anything phenomenal last night

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.