Jigsaws

The only good sander is one that does it by itself
I'm thinking you mean manually. All my finishing sanding is done that way, but without a thickness planer nor joiner I often have to shift a fair amount of material to get to that stage.

Having been ill for a while the daughters bought me a few 1,000 piece jigsaws,Do any one know any organisation that we could donate them to.As an aside the illness wasn’t,CV unless you can have it in your knee.Thanks in advance.

I must be a genius. Bought one that said 5 to 6 years on it. It only took me 2 days.

Having been ill for a while the daughters bought me a few 1,000 piece jigsaws,Do any one know any organisation that we could donate them to.As an aside the illness wasn’t,CV unless you can have it in your knee.Thanks in advance.
You'll probably have to hold on to them for awhile, but a great place in Canada to donate these types of items, puzzles, games, books, cd's/dvd's, and other decent household items and knick-knacks are the non-profit thrift stores, Salavation Army, Hospice Society, and such. They really appreciate it and they do a great job.

I must be a genius. Bought one that said 5 to 6 years on it. It only took me 2 days.
Hugh Ferris/Match day presenters | Page 62 | Bluemoon - the leading  Manchester City forum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.