Jihadi John Song

That's the point we would never ever dream of chanting something so disgusting but it seems its OK to chant stuff about a blues executioner just for a laugh.
Team allegiances really shouldn't come into it.
Do you really think anyone ever stopped to give a thought about the families of the victims of the Manchester blitz before they piped in with the Uwe's grandad song? Did they bollocks.
You really are confusing a shite football chant from .001% of our community with a declaration of war on the sensibilities of everyone and everything blue.

Was there this much outrage over the Wenger is a pedophile chant?

Wouldn't it be hypocritical to find that funny but this offensive? The Wenger chant is about a living person who isn't a wanted a terrorist.

It's a decent debate to be honest. It's making people think about what we chant. Not much harm in fans actually debating it. You never know, some might even have their opinions changed, or reconsider other chants too.

It's a forum after all.

For the same reason you are.

If you don't like it, report it!
How do I report it? Is it like reporting something to the police? What happens if I report it? Does someone get prosecuted?

By the way, if the thread wasn't here I wouldn't be here on it either!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.