Jim Beglin commenting "Emptyhad" on Live TV | City lodge complaint (pg 38)

Ferdinand should have gone years ago for his "I hope City lose" in the CL
When did football fans become so soft centred? I’m glad he wanted us to lose. Wouldn’t expect any thing less, and I certainly wouldn’t want any praise of the quivering mouthed twat.

What was Roan banned for? I didn't know he was?
I'm only going off of memory here (so I could be way off) but I recall he interviewed Vieira (when he was here) and Vieira said something in a poorly worded way that made it seem like the refs favoured United. City and Vieira asked Roan not to include that in the report as it came across as worse than intended and he just went ahead and ran the story anyway.

I'm only going off of memory here (so I could be way off) but I recall he interviewed Vieira (when he was here) and Vieira said something in a poorly worded way that made it seem like the refs favoured United. City and Vieira asked Roan not to include that in the report as it came across as worse than intended and he just went ahead and ran the story anyway.
Roan should never have worked in media again after his comments on the recently deceased chairman of Leicester City.

Last edited:
When did football fans become so soft centred? I’m glad he wanted us to lose. Wouldn’t expect any thing less, and I certainly wouldn’t want any praise of the quivering mouthed twat.

Quivering mouthed twat has a lovely ring to it - well done LB

Yep:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.