Jim White sacked by Sky?

Seems to happen a lot. Presenter goes from top slot at Sky and then moves onto TalkSport before disappearing into obscurity.

Always wondered what the real story is.
I bet that brown bin at the back of the Talk Shite studio is full of Tauras cans from Aldis. And the blue bin. The sponge on their microphones must smell like a landlord's flannel.

Long before Sky he was an arsehole on STV as well.
Here is Tam Cowan ripping the pish due to the team he supports.

Can he take his 2 sidekicks Darmesh and Kavah or whatever the fuck they’re called with him.
Pair of annoying kfa twats!
What a fucking joke them two are, Van der Beek they got a 80 million pound player for 40 million :)

Heard a story about him he was in a pub by the river in Hammersmith and a load of lads started saying my good friend about each other very loudly.Jim took umbridge big time and asked the landlord to remove them from the pub.
Wanker

Can he take his 2 sidekicks Darmesh and Kavah or whatever the fuck they’re called with him.
Pair of annoying kfa twats!
What a fucking joke them two are, Van der Beek they got a 80 million pound player for 40 million :
Heard a story about him he was in a pub by the river in Hammersmith and a load of lads started saying my good friend about each other very loudly.Jim took umbridge big time and asked the landlord to remove them from the pub.
Wanker
And if the rumours are true, Wanker is correct

Long before Sky he was an arsehole on STV as well.
Here is Tam Cowan ripping the pish due to the team he supports.

I remember him doing the scottish football highlight show Scotssport on a Sunday that Border TV used to show, I was still at school then, I couldn't believe it when he rocked up on sky what seemed like years later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.