Jim White (SSN) and Spirit of Shankly Rep.

m27

S-A-L-F-O-R-D Salford Blues MCFC, S-A-L-F-O-R-D Sa
A Scouse lad from The Spirit of Shankly Group has just been absolutely grilled by Jim White on Sky Sports News. Stuff like;

"Whatever you do won't change anything. You do know that don't you?"

And much much more.

Funny how I don't remember any of the Green and Yellow brigade ever getting such a rough ride on Sky. Far from it, they fucking love them.

Now I'm no fan of Scousers, or one who bleats about the media normally, but it just shows how biased that bunch of c*nts really are.

In fairness to Jim White, Liverpool don't have any buyers in the pipeline whereas United apparently have. Spirit of Shankly are trying to get Hicks and Gillet to sell but nobody wants to buy, certainly at the price they are asking.

mcrpogue said:
In fairness to Jim White, Liverpool don't have any buyers in the pipeline whereas United apparently have. Spirit of Shankly are trying to get Hicks and Gillet to sell but nobody wants to buy, certainly at the price they are asking.

this is true but Jim White is a **** of the highest order and the rags do get off easily.....mainly because if you say anything bad about 'em Baconface bans you from talking about or to them for 100 years or so it seems

charliebigspuds said:
mcrpogue said:

this is true but Jim White is a **** of the highest order and the rags do get off easily.....mainly because if you say anything bad about 'em Baconface bans you from talking about or to them for 100 years or so it seems

He is a fucking badger.

GX Blue said:
Jim White is well funny.
Hes by far the best SS News presenter.
So what if he grilled a scouser about there protests....

Everything he said was what I have wanted him and his spineless colleagues to put to the Green and Yellow brigade over the the past 18 months.

THAT'S the point.

Not surprised you missed that though.

m27 said:
A Scouse lad from The Spirit of Shankly Group has just been absolutely grilled by Jim White on Sky Sports News. Stuff like;

And much much more.

Funny how I don't remember any of the Green and Yellow brigade ever getting such a rough ride on Sky. Far from it, they fucking love them.

Now I'm no fan of Scousers, or one who bleats about the media normally, but it just shows how biased that bunch of c*nts really are.

Doesn't sound like that from where i'm sat! Shut up you girl....:)

1_barry_conlon said:
m27 said:

And much much more.

Doesn't sound like that from where i'm sat! Shut up you girl....:)

Stop being mean.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.