Jimmy Savile

Very dodgy man!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JygLGzNhiD8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JygLGzNhiD8</a>

3.30 onwards!

The stuff about him spending 11 consecutive Christmas' at Chequers, being referred to by Diana as 'a sort of mentor' to Charles, addressing the Israeli cabinet, being seemingly able to lay his hands on staggering sums of charity monies and generally being ridiculously well connected for a silly old club owner and 70s/80s TV presenter are so daft that you'd think they'd been written as a joke.

I'm sure some of it is exaggerated but still, something strange going on would fit in with stories of the man being able to suppress any newspaper story at the drop of a hat

LeftHook said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
What exatcly are the rumours about him ?

Google is your friend mate. Particularly, Jersey

Fuck me mate, I never heard any of that. How the hell has this been hushed up ? Talk of Masonic involvement. Sounds like people in high places involved. Surely someone has the power to expose these twats.

Hamann Pineapple said:
LeftHook said:
Google is your friend mate. Particularly, Jersey

Fuck me mate, I never heard any of that. How the hell has this been hushed up ? Talk of Masonic involvement. Sounds like people in high places involved. Surely someone has the power to expose these twats.
I've not googles it yet. What search term did u use?

SWP's back said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
I've not googles it yet. What search term did u use?

Jimmy Saville Jersey. It refers to that orphanage where the kids remains were found. Haute de something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.