Jimmy Savile

I have strong suspicions that he had friends in high places who allowed him to pretty much do as he pleased with impunity because of those associations. I would not be surprised if it were ever revealed that other high profile public figure nonces yet to be outed were also part this sorry affair.

Suspicions arent needed, i cant be arsed looking for it but he's on tape saying " they cant charge me, the whole house of cards will come tumbling down, right from the top, whose gonna charge me" or words very similar.

Specky put him asleep outside the piccadilly for touching him and fannying an over friendly routine.....savile hired sykes to sort it out and he also went poorly.

Suspicions arent needed, i cant be arsed looking for it but he's on tape saying " they cant charge me, the whole house of cards will come tumbling down, right from the top, whose gonna charge me" or words very similar.

Specky put him asleep outside the piccadilly for touching him and fannying an over friendly routine.....savile hired sykes to sort it out and he also went poorly.
Who is / was Specky?

.......and, who was Sykes ?

Should have been broken on the wheel like all paedo cnuts. Hanging is too generous an end.
If the rumours are to be believed, he’s arguably the worst sex offender in modern British history.

Evil beyond words.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.