JJB Offer

Nice. Remember last year they made the shirts £25 each because of the charity shield

brummie blue said:
grass_allergy said:
Every now and again you see people with the wrong colour/style of print on a City shirt, it'll be those who buzz off saving a few quid at JJB or SportsDirect who end up on the wrong end of this. JD are the worst offenders as well, absolutely terrible.

Agreed the names and numbers supplied and printed by JJB or Sports Direct aren't always correct, but shirts are expensive, and it does no harm to help to save a few quid, people can choose were they buy and if they have them printed.

Personally, I've purchased the away shirt from the City store, but will have name, number and badges added elsewhere to premier league spec, the correct style lettering that players have. The City stores supply plastic names and numbers.

where do you go for this? ive always found stores unwilling to just do printing on a shirt bought elsewhere..

has anybody emailed JJB to ask if the lettering/numbers are the same as the ones in the club shop?...It'll just save me having to email them and wait for a response but if nobody has I'll send them one in a few hours.

mrtwiceaseason said:
Leyth Blue said:
Just thought I'd flag up the offer JJB are currently doing on City shirts - just a fiver for name and number and champions sleeve badges. That's 50 quid compared to £63 at City store.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.jjbsports.com/premiership-manchester-city/football/fcp-category/home?resetFilters=true" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.jjbsports.com/premiership-ma ... lters=true</a>
just been on website does not include sleeve badges so back up to £55 i think sorry my mistake offer on different page for 1 week only

get another 10% off the shirt price with this code at JJB - AF1WT - £50 with numbers and god badges.

EDIT: just checked with JJB - they dont do the umlaut accent on the U in Agüero

shirt.png

Just bought the kids shirts & infant kit from JJB. Used DM210 code for £10 off (£50 spend), £5 shirt printing and free delivery. All these deals end Sunday, unfortunately the free premiership badges has ended...

Was in sports direct at denton the other day and they had an offer on for free badges on all premierleague shirts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.